Those students who will be returning to EHP at the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year need to have their essay (700 words) and applications in by September 2 which is the first Friday of School. Those interested in joining photography/yearbook for the first time from grades 5 – 8 your application is due on September 16th. Please see Mrs. Brezovec at the beginning of school for more information or email her at email@example.com.
EHP – The Expanding Horizons Programs is for all students in the school to join. Your child can apply to take one of the following classes:
- Photography/Yearbook – learn how to take photos and process them for the yearbook, website and to be printed. Grades 6 – 8 can take this class and join in September. Applications are due September 16th. Explain why you want to join or continue. If you are to continue you can write about themes, what do we need to change, what do you want to keep. Grade 5 applications are due October 14th.
- Morning Announcements – learn how to create slides for the green screen, run music, work the wirecast or be an announcer. Grade 5 – 8 can take this class and applications are due October 14th. Classes will start in the second quarter.
- 3D – Learn how to design an object using 3D software and how to print using a 3D printer. Grades 5-8 can take this class. Applications are due October 14th and classes will start the second quarter.
- VEX robots – program and build a robot. Grades 7-8. Applications are due September 16th..
- SPIKE robots – program and build a LEGO robot. Grade 5-8. Applications are due October 14th and classes will start the second quarter.
Applications will be ready on the first day of school. Students should see Mrs. Brezovec for information. Parents can chat about EHP during Open House with Mrs. Brezovec.
2022-2023 Application for returning EHP students.
2022 -2023 Application for New Students to the program.